Sunday, February 04, 2007

ShenZhen Business Trip


This is my first trip to China, and I was actually surprised that Shen Zhen is so clean and modern. I'll be honest, though, there isn't much to do here but eat, get a massage, and go shopping. But be careful!

Not everything here is as it seems. I was shopping for a memory card for my mobile phone at the cheap markets, but the sticker on the label was fake. The card said 4 GB, but after I put it inside my phone, it was only 120 MB! I didn't buy it, but just checked it out to make sure.

They also sell a lot of fake purses, wallets, etc, but I wouldn't buy them either. They look pretty fake if you ask me.

Enjoy the pictures. Notice how haizy the sky is everyday. That's from the air pollution from the factories.

http://219.84.83.31/Pictures%20of%20Brook%20and%20Todd/2007/1-2007/Shen%20Zhen/Shen%20Zhen,%20China/ Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home